A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Penn State Love!

It's been a little while since posting. Busy fall.

It's been quite a season for the boys in Blue. I wanted to post some great pics, too, from tailgating at my home away from home with some of my favorite people in the world. PSU love!
















Dunking my Oreo.... in Yuengling. (PSU v. Central Florida)

















Curtis and I posing with the Nittany Lion, Blue Sapphire, and Drum Major. (PSU v. Minnesota)






















Hitting up the Phyrst with Curtis and Marcia! (PSU v. Minnesota)





















Jenn and I with the lifesize Joepa bobblehead. (PSU v. Ohio State)























Caitlin being a good drunken recycler (PSU v. Ohio State)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home