A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Day 2: Kristi & Miguel's Wedding

Kristi and I woke up around 9 and went for breakfast. After breakfast we parted ways and I walked back to Land'or (10 minutes away) and met up with Dan. He had already been out to buy perishable groceries (I love this guy). Since the Bahamas are known for being really expensive, we brought an entire suitcase of canned goods to cook all our meals. Dan and I spent the day on the beach. I alternated between being a beach bum and running errands for the lovely bride-to-be.















The wedding began at 5:15 pm and was beautiful. The ceremony took place at the Atlantis' lagoon on the beach (see pic- beach to the top left). We carried white Calla Lily bouquets. Two rasta men with dreadlocks played a guitar and steel drum, and everything was so relaxed. Pictures are floating in from fellow wedding guests (my camera battery died at the beginning of the ceremony) so I will add as I get them (the reason why there aren't any of the bride and groom up yet).




















The reception was on an intimate balcony a short distance away that overlooked the property. Absolutely gorgeous.















After the reception, we changed and came back over to Atlantis to watch the PSU/Michigan game at the sports bar. The newlyweds joined us. (I had a Bahama Mama here, Doug, AND I heard "Seems Like You're Ready," and thought of you...) Bed around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home