A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Madness - Fun Pics

I had a great week of Halloween festivities... I had a Halloween Game Night (we do game nights now since football is over) with Keith and Dan from Frogs & Toads and we cooked and watched the Exorcist and carved pumpkins. Here are our pumpkins (Keith, Kristina, Dan).



Then I spent my Friday evening attending/ helping 0ut at the Hershey Figure Skating Club's community skate event. All the kids, especially, loved my costume... Know who I am?


Then I was at PSU for the weekend for Homecoming/Halloween... there were some great costumes at the bar Saturday night. This is why I love and miss State College.

Who wants to wake up with the King?

Lt. Dangle from Reno 911 & Doug.

"There's a thin line between Saturday Night and Sunday morning," as Jimmy Buffett says. Yeah, Jesus!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the who wants to wake up with the king costume! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home