A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam















Yet more fun travel! Kristi and I checked out the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon last month at the tail end of my convention in Vegas. A GREAT time. The Hoover Dam is a modern marvel of engineering and the Grand Canyon... there are no words for how beautiful it is (however, we are absolutely freezing our asses off in this photo). I will definitely be back to do the hike-in/ hike-out trip to Havasu Falls. It's officially on the Life List now (will write more about this in the future).

I also got to officially step foot on Rt. 66 for the first time on the way in to the GC - in Kingman, AZ. Getting excited for my road trip this summer with the girls. It will potentially be the most amazing trip of my life thus far (although I don't know... the Orange Bowl and my trip to Mexico were pretty damn cool).




















Very Art Deco - beautiful in an industrial sort of way















Immediately after driving over the Hoover Dam.















I love this place.




















All your eye can see standing at the edge of the South Rim is only 1/4 of the entire Canyon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home