A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Walking down the aisle... with Kristi & Miguel




















The beautiful bride before the ceremony.














Kristina, Kristi & her parents.




















Kristina & Kristi.














"Here comes the bride..." on steel drum.




















Walking down the "aisle."














Wedding guests (including Miami Vice Dan) watch the start of the wedding. Notice Grandpa without shoes on! Awesome.




















Bride and groom.














The wedding. So relaxed and lovely.














Mr. & Mrs.!



























Arriving at the waterfront reception.















My friends are so damn cool - Last week's bride climbed a house and this week's bride protected her dress from pasta sauce with a strategically placed napkin!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's such a classy photo of me with my napkin bib...and just for the record, I was avoiding getting the chocolate fondue on my dress! I'm notorious for getting chocolate, ketchup, and spaghetti sauce on anything I'm wearing that's white!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home