A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, July 23, 2007

July Chugs On

Equally as busy... but there is light at the end of the tunnel! Basketball ends this week and I will be getting my life back. I'm so tired of constantly running and not being home - and I'm ready to have a free hour to call you all back!

I've spent the last few weekends traveling: did the beach with my fam (relaxing, fun, great food), Penn State ArtsFest (again, great time with family, friends, and food), and will be gearing up for Father Folk this weekend! This week is going to be a little bit nuts for me - I am helping at the FFF food station and have to bake a ton of cookies to sell. I'm planning on making 4 batches of cookies (2 batches choco chip and 2 batches lemon sugar). That probably comes out to about 20 dozen cookies. Yowza!

I saw the Police in Hershey last Friday with Dan, Doug and Ben. They sounded fantastic, Sting looked buff (I love the hot old men), and it was a very fun show overall. We all had a great time.

Not much more right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home