A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

L.A. Weekend



Wow. I just finished reading Emmy's blog recap of my weekend in Los Angeles with her and Marcia and I'm rolling on the ground laughing. I think she pretty much covered it all in typical glorious Emily detail (wink, wink). I just want to add how funny my friends are... I think we basically laughed for three days straight about stupid things. I really appreciate all the time and thought they put into coordinating my mini-trip to visit them.

A few photos and comments:

- Nothing can replace quality girlfriend bonding.

- Loved loved loved San Diego and the Hotel Del Coronado (the scene of Some Like It Hot) but hate hate hate my terrible sunburn.

- Rollercoasters are meant to be ridden with the Chili Peppers blaring at your head - no other coaster experience could even come close.

- Only Marcia (who never swore until recently) would have two men in her life with names like "Coche" and "Biche."

Much love!


Partying at Shag with the girls.


Me in front of the Del. No, there were no millionaires on the beach on Saturday, nor were there many shells.


Sleeping Beauty, the resident princess of the Disneyland Castle got shafted... it's way smaller than Cinderella's Castle in DisneyWorld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home