A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Name that Object


"I have no idea what this thing is, but it looks like it would be a great display for your pearls... and it was only $1 at Goodwill," said my mom tonight when she gave me this treasure.

We had a good laugh flipping it in different directions (Maybe it was mounted on the wall? No. Maybe it was hung from the ceiling? No. etc. etc.) She thinks it's a display of some sort. I think it's a tandem banana rack. $1 to the person who can actually tell us what the hell it's used for.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it's a Christmas ornament hanger! Good find!

    Mer

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is a cookbook holder that keeps the pages pulled back while you are cooking. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home