A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Christmas















It's officially Christmas - yesterday was my Skating recital and party! Both were a great time and a huge success. Big love to Dan for help in the kitchen and for moral support and for putting up with my grouchiness and near-breakdowns all week. Also, to Mom for being great as always. :-)

Things that make me happy this Christmas:

-Choose & cut Christmas trees.

-Getting to see just about everyone I want to see this holiday... from across the country and across the WORLD!!

-Making cookies.

-"It's a Wonderful Life" & "Holiday Inn".

-The fact that Jesse knows Roy Rogers' version of Jingle Bells and was singing along (sans yodeling) at the party.

-Zip and Cale... and Doug's forthcoming project.

-Doug and my Christmas "projects".

-CandyLane!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Emmy said…

    Look how cute you are in your skating picture! I'm so sorry I missed it. I have to get better at being bi-coastal. I think that means the full-time job has to go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home