A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Chlorox & Wine: Tales of my Bathroom

It's been kind of a slow week, so some random household stories...

As many of you know, I am a bit of a crazy cleaner. I like my apartment to be spotless. I clean a LOT. In the past I've always hated all Chlorox / bleach products because of the nauseating smell. I've never cleaned with it. Well, I was recently encouraged (and I'm sure you can guess by whom) to move over to the Dark Side in order to combat some persistent mildew in the shower. I have made peace with Chlorox and am sold. NO more mildew. NO more tile stains (rust/water spots) in the hallway. Just white and clean!

I decided to celebrate my non-skeevy bathtub by taking a bubble bath on Friday. I soaked in the tub and drank merlot and watched "The Devil Wears Prada" on my laptop (from the tub!). Here's where it gets scary. After an hour of drinking wine (i.e. - getting drunk) and getting fashion-trend-charged from the movie, I decided I needed an update to my hair (currently long layers). I got some kitchen scissors and went to work. Needless to say, I was was frightened to look in the mirror Saturday morning. But the results were surprisingly good (thank you, baby Jesus)!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We need a picture!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You actually cut your hair after getting drunk in the bathtub? That's hilarious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home