A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Life As Usual

After a crazy October with football, weddings, and travel, November has slowed down quite a bit (except that I have been sick with a sinus infection which left me with some mono relapse... severe fatigue for the past 2 weeks... sleeping 10 hours/night, but things are much better this week).

Notable things I've been up to as of late since you've all been wondering why I went AWOL:

...F&T Banquet- Again, I love my guys (and their awesome wives). Fun to re-live the year and our fav F&T plays from years past (Hollywood!).

...Basketball - Rec league bball is starting up again! I am so excited. This year I'm coaching 5th/6th Grade girls and they are so cool.

...Ice Skating - My adult skating group is hard at work preparing our annual synchro piece for the Christmas recital. I always enjoy skating so much more as the weather turns colder. I'm getting excited as I start to plan my first hors de oevres / cocktail party to be held afterwards, too.

...PSU football / tailgating - Planning a big post-game, belated-Curtis-Bday bar night at the Phyrst on Saturday. Dan, Curtis, me, and the posse will be heading out after PSU beats Michigan State. Call me if you're in town and want to meet up for the singalong!

...General hanging out - Dan and I had a great time drinking wine with Steve & Pam and watching football with Larry, McAdams & Graciela. I enjoyed some serious jewelry shopping with Graciela & Paulynn this past week. Fun new friends.

...Potentially starting a small business on the side (more to come) - Cait and I have been talking, and the plans are in motion...

...and happy hang-time with Dan - Enough said. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home