A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Busy Weekend... Busy Life!

I haven't written in a while because life has been very crazy. Here's a quick update.

A great past weekend. On Friday, I went to the movies by myself (Emmy would be proud!) and then packed up my Christmas stuff while watching Cars and reminiscing about the open road and dreaming about more adventures with my girlfriends.

On Saturday, Dan and I went to a birthday party. The birthday girl: Lourdes, the one-year-old daughter of our buddies Paulynn and Larry. The theme of her party was "Candyland", so Paulynn had their basement decorated with lots of candy, brightly-colored helium balloons, and a Candyland Castle birthday cake. Great ethnic Philipino food and cute little kids in attendance. The best part of the event was watching Lourdes tear into her own little birthday cake (this was the first time she's ever had sugar, so she was pretty into it!). Went with Doug and Lexie to see our friend Dave play at a local coffee shop on Saturday night. Excellent as always.

Spent Sunday shopping, doing more Christmas cleaning, and coaching my bball game. My kids were stellar.... we won a 15-14 nail-biter!

Busy with lots of skating, bball, pearls, and SKI TRIP planning! Excited for the next few months.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Emmy said…

    I am proud of you, baby! And thankful for your planning skills for Ski Weekend. Can't wait to see your girls in action next month! Sparkity spark spark!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home