A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Girls Love Pearls


I haven't posted in a month because I've been really busy working on stuff with Cait and Kim for our new company, Black Lotus Designs. We're importing and selling high-grade pearl jewelry from China, so contact me if you're looking for something special for your Valentine's Day sweetie (guaranteed not to break the bank)!

This past weekend was the 3rd Annual Ski Weekend in the Poconos. I got to hang out with some really awesome friends and get some skiing into my winter. A wonderful time.

The biggest excitement of the day (besides the large winter storm tracking towards Southcentral PA as we speak) is the Police reunion tour!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a kick-ass performance on the Grammy Awards, they're ready to wow the world with a 2007 reunion tour. I'm actually amazed that this actually came together, knowing all the fighting that was synonomous with the band's performances in the 80s. I CAN'T WAIT to grab those tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home