A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Funnies of January 15, 2007

-Today on my way to work, I saw a minivan complete with a handicapped-person license plate and spinning silver RIMS. Explain that one to me.

-"Hey, Culligan man!" On my way to work, I also saw a water truck parked along the side of the road. The truck apparently couldn't make it down a steep driveway without dropping its load - 40 or so 5 gallon water jugs were strewn across the roadway. Cars were actually driving through them like driver training school cones. Hilarious.

-Today at my desk, I blew the surge strip because I was running too much stuff out of it; my powerstrip includes but is not limited to a phone, a high-power printer, a battery recharging unit, a laptop, and a space heater. For some reason, this brings to mind my college apt. and how all appliances in the apartment ran off of two power lines... and how we would have to turn certain appliances off when we were running other appliances so that we didn't blow a fuse. Ah, the lovely days of college living!

-My favorite Heely-wearing roommate turns 25 today! Much love, Emmy!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Emmy said…

    Dude, you know you miss 507-7. I know I do.

    Thanks for the b-day wishes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home