A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, August 01, 2005

My Testimony of the Day

Today I was thinking about all the assholes that have passed through my life and the lives of my closest friends... all the people who have hurt us because we are good people who trust rather than question... all the people that continue to have a small hold over us, even after the dust has settled.

And I came to realize something. I've come to realize that people who are weak in soul are truly not worth having in your life. You need to surround yourself with people who make you feel positive- people who make you laugh to be alive and make you want to embrace each day as a new challenge and a new adventure. Because really, what good does it do you to be with people who have lost (or have never had) the dream within them? Know what you want and go for it- and cut off the dead weight that drags you down!

Share the love with those that are worthy... don't waste it on the assholes. Let 'em go, guys.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Zetirix said…

    Some people just let it slip from their lives and have no way of knowing how to get it back... they tend to leech on others'. I felt that way once, but I've personally have a new goal in my life.

    - Z

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Kristina said…

    I think it all comes back to balance. We all have moments that we tend to tip to opposite ends of the spectrum... it's about trying to keep that middle balance... trying to be centered in yourself, help others center themselves, but not sacrifice your own balance at the expense of the leeches.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home