A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Harrisburg is Bizarre, Too

Two weeks ago, I wrote about seeing the dead chickens when I was on the highway... well, let's add another weird thing to the "weird driving sights" list.

Driving through Harrisburg on my way to work on Friday, I saw a car along the side of the road that had apparently run out of gas. Conveniently, there is a gas station about 1,000 feet away from it. I saw the old man who owns the car trying to fill the gas tank with fluid from a plastic 16 oz. Coca-Cola bottle.

Not kidding. I can see it now.... Old man walks into a convenience store and buys a Coke. He then chugs the Coke and walks out to the gas pump. He then pays at the pump and buys .14 cents of gas to put in his bottle. He walks down the road, and then tries to not spill his .14 cents of gas when filling the gas tank (is this even possible?)

The sick thing is that there is a good chance that 16 oz. of gas is not enough to even get the car back to the gas station because of the one-way setup of the road he was on...

Bizarre.

I need to get out of Pennsylvania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home