A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Life List Moment!



I've been home now for three days and I just had this startling revelation - one of my Life List items has been checked off!! What an accomplishment!

I am still on such a high from our Route 66 road trip. It was one of the best journeys of my life with two of my absolute favorite people. I am so lucky.

For those of you who missed my explanation post on 4/6/06, my definition of "Life List" is as follows:

Life List - n. A list of personal dreams or anticipated goals that one intends to accomplish in his/her lifetime.

To those of you that do not currently have a Life List, make one! What a feeling of accomplishment to see the items get checked off...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So True! I too have a list and although it is still pretty long still, I have been given the opportunity to "check off" some things on it. For me the feeling is some times amazing and some times bitter sweet but always a learning experience. I would not trade any those life experiences for anything else in this world. Those are the moments and accomplishments that make us who we are. If I may say so in the short time I have gotten the pleasure of knowing you, you are pretty fabulous!!

    Much love,
    America

     

Post a Comment

<< Home