A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Apartment Pics

Since many of you have asked to see pics of the place, here are a few for your viewing pleasure (finally, I know)!



This is my house from the outside (featuring Desdemona!)



I've got a huge Living Room... here are shots from three different angles... gotta love those lovely red couches!



Living Room (pic 2)



Living Room (pic 3)



Kitchen (pic 1)



Kitchen (pic 2)



Bathroom



Bedroom (pic 1)



Bedroom (pic 2)



Bedroom (pic 3)


I also have a couple of closets and a long hallway, but that's not very exciting and not picture-worthy.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you've turned the place into a real home! Thanks for the card. I love that you put a picture of it on the cover. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home