A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Satan Lives in New Cumberland

This may sound really strange, but I'm starting to think that Satan has a summer residence in New Cumberland. Is it possible that the devil manifests himself in human form in this day and age?

I've started seeing really weird things since I moved. At first, it was little glimpses out of the corner of my eye... quick shadows and unexplained motions and other bizarre things. This past week, however, I've seen the wispy form of people looking at me. One was in my boyfriend's kitchen, and one was on my neighbor's porch... both were instances where you look, are startled, do a double-take, and the figure is gone. Creepy.

Ghosts? Spirits? Satan? Any thoughts, anyone? Maybe I'm just losing it (except Dan has been experiencing similar unexplained things since moving).

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Dan said…

    New Cumberland is just a passing fancy for him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home