A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

We are... Penn State Graduates!

A big congrats to Doug (my little bro), Ben (my cousin) and all of their friends... They graduated from Penn State this weekend and are well on their ways to carving out their places in the world. We hosted a wonderful graduation celebration for the boys at Sandy and Joe's house, complete with Zerby food, a keg of Yuengling, and live music courtesy of the Good Route. So proud!














Doug at the Nittany Lion Shrine















Ben, Bryant, & Doug



















The Burlew Family
















The Good Route (Formerly known as "Penn State DAD")
















"It's Saturday Night... Whoo!" - You don't have to be at the Phyrst to sing their signature song...

















"We Built This City!" - Apparently, my mom loves this song (I was shocked... I didn't even know she knew this song!)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Emmy said…

    Dude, that pic of your dad and Uncle Joe is priceless. Oh, and I got the "Ring of Fire" text. =) I missed you guys.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats, Doug! And great outfit, Kristina! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home