A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Housewarming BBQ

My housewarming barbeque was this past Sunday and was a lovely time... 35 of my favorite family and friends came to check out my new pad and to eat great Zerby-family food! Boy do I ever appreciate what great cooks my mother and her sisters are!!!

I am fortunate enough to have a nice-sized back yard, so not only did I have a big area for food tables, seating and Dan's grill, I was able to put up a full badminton court AND a beer pong table (at which the champions of the day were the Stamms! Who knew Denny P. would be such a sharp-shooter?)!! We had a great time. Thanks to everyone who could make it out!


My first round of guests.


Only my brother would make Darth Maul dip to bring to a housewarming picnic... I love that kid.


Doug and David play a rousing round of badminton against Andrew & the Popster... notice the male bonding going on between Dan and my dad (lower right corner).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home