A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The First Days of Summer

Life has been pretty slow the past few... here are the most notable moments of the past two weeks...


n Shawn installed my recessed lighting under my kitchen cabinets. Looks FANTASTIC! Very excited.

n I checked out the Celtic Festival in Glen Rock with Dan two weeks ago. We also realized there is a very cool boat dock in New Cumberland. We're seriously thinking about buying kayaks so we can be boating adventurists.

n I had nothing to do this weekend, so I earned some money under-the-table working at the Celtic Fling at the Renaissance Faire with Dan (who of course, wore his kilt). I ran the knife game, right next to his game (the axes). Gotta love throwing sharp weapons in the pouring rain/heavy humidity! Although, this could be a defense skill in the future so I shouldn't complain.

n I finally bought my grill, so you have to come party it up with me, people!

n There have been many beer-drinking, card-playing, cooking nights. Good times.

n I am surviving all this rain, although I have been SOOOOOOO nervous with it all. I've never lived next to a river (one of the widest in the world, some claim!) AND two large creeks, so the threat of flooding & basement leaking is pretty freaky. I may kill someone if my beautiful new furniture is affected or my car floats away... so far, so good. Keep praying for me.

n Heading to the beach this weekend with the fam. Should be fun, though I wish I could stay through the 4th. Fun plans will happen either way, though.

n Rt. 66 in 1.5 weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home