A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Probiotics

Now it's time for a blatant product endorsement... PROBIOTICS. They've been all over the news as of late because of their immuno-boosting properties. Maybe you've been a bit skeptical. Let me tell you, they have changed my life. After having the sickest year of my life in 2007 (MRSA, 4 sinus infections, and the flu), I jumped on the probiotic train. And I am riding healthy!!!! Besides my unavoidable allergy stuff, I've been 100% sickness free. Not even a cold.


The moral? Go out and buy some DanActive and get healthy.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    miss you!

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you may need vitamins but i need to hear what's going on with my friend, zoe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home