A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sneezing!

So after 10 years of having a congested head and suffering from progressing sinus/allergy conditions, I finally conceded to visiting the allergist. This was more because of losing partial vision in my right eye because of an allergy-related histamine condition (temporary and correctable). It turns out that I’m very allergic to all varieties of mold but also to dust and cats.

I started my allergy shots a month ago and am on the accelerated program (2 shots / week). Because of choosing the accelerated schedule, I’ve already started to notice a difference and am feeling improvements. My one concern, however, was that I’ve started sneezing a lot — weird because my allergies have never caused me to sneeze much. I think the mystery was solved, however, when my friend from work said, “Kristina, you’re sneezing because you can actually breathe now! And now you are breathing in the dust, too!”

Touché.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home