A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"Green Skies" - By Doug Burlew






























Green Skies is officially out! For those of you wanting to get a copy of my brother's 5th CD, please contact me at kburlew@gmail.com. Price is $10 (plus shipping if I have to mail it to you) and it was done professionally! Doug's sound goes in a whole new direction with this CD - and it includes some of his best material to date.

And there's a song on there all about me. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooo! I want one. Can I get one hand delivered when next we see each other?

    Meanwhile, love the new pic! Hot stuff. ;-)

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kristina said…

    haha... of course you can! I am planning on being in NYC the first weekend in May to try on bridesmaid dresses - maybe we can meet up?

    I decided I'd take the time to figure out how to add a pic so that everyone knew what this American Girl looked like!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home