A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Big Happy Birthday!!!

Sending lots of birthday love to my soul sista, Caitlin...

Cait turns 24 today and just finished up with a white-water rafting trip in Thailand. I miss this girl like crazy and am making a request to you all, even if you don't know Cait well or even at all, to send a little love her way (Birthday wishes via a card, a small care package, etc). Imagine what it must be like to live halfway around the world where they don't really speak your language. Greetings from home make the hard days bearable.

Besides thinking about my adventuring friend a lot this week, not much else going on. I've been filling my time with football, family, cooking with Dan the man, watching some good movies, and prep for the folk fest this weekend (I get such happiness from this seemingly mundane stuff, nonetheless). Dan and I have also done some local on-foot exploring and found some beautiful homes and property in our town. Lots more exploring to do when time allows.

It's a great day to be alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home