A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

21 Humor At the Bar

So last night after football, I went out to our favorite neighborhood sports bar with Dan, Mike, Keith, and Doug for some wings and lager. We sat down at a bar table and our waitress walked over to give us menus. We ordered a few pitchers and I looked at her and thought, 'This woman looks familiar... I've seen her before' - then it hits me. I know her because she works at my doctor's office. The funny thing in all of this, as some of you might know, is that I still go to my pediatrician. Yes, I know I'm 25 and it's rather ridiculous, but I like the guy (my doctor) and I'm not sick often and I'm generally just too lazy to find another doctor. Anyway, the waitress' day job is working as an administrative nurse at my pediatrician's office.

The waitress then walks back over, as if on cue, and asks to see our IDs. This struck me as oddly hilarious - I was being IDed and surved beer by my pediatrician's assistant.

The moral of the story: It think it's finally time for Kristina to find an adult doctor.


ps - Big happy birthday wishes to my little bro who is turning 23 today!! Love you, Sweet!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Emmy said…

    Dude, don't say it's so! Dr. B will be crushed! I'm surprised you didn't say anything to her. I think I would have, especially after a couple of beers. Did you order bread? Does D still go to Dr. B? I miss you!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    Babe, you forgot to mention that our second waitress, Erika, asked Keith how it went with that chick!!! That was the 21 Humor of the night!!!!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll tell the 21 Humor of that post and it goes out to Sweet D cuz...

    IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY huh huh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home