A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Jacko

I just want to note how weirded out I am today... I'm doing some preliminary research for the Dataforma Christmas card for 2006 and I'm searching on a stock photography/art site called Corbis for images/inspiration. Why is it that when I search on the term "Santa," every 20 or so images is one of MICHAEL JACKSON?

Yes, whether or not you like Jacko, he has done a lot of volunteering for children. Still, the image of him as Father Christmas and his Neverland Ranch as the North Pole are kind of freaking me out here...

UPDATE: The mystery is solved, thanks to my brother! The Neverland Ranch, MJ's former home, is located in Santa Barbara County, CA.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    hey!, how've you been?
    Thanks for your last comment!, I think the same about you =)
    You seem to be a very busy girl, with all your events, and concerts, that's great, hehe... Tom Petty, it's not so easy here in our country to listen that kind of artists, but lucky me because my dad likes that kind of music, so that's what I know about Tom's music and even of the Allman Bros., hehe...
    About Jacko, is something really sad, if he really did those things, is incredible how he's not in jail... and is also incredible why he appears when you are searching for SANTA, it doesn't make any sense...

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Billie Jean was originally titled "Billy's Jeans" but the record company asked Mike to do a rewrite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home