A Splash of 21 Humor

Make it fun! Life, that is.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Richard and Anchor



Meet the newest members of the family! Dan and I won some goldfish at the carnival last night... they've been affectionately been named "Richard" and "Anchor." Not sure how long they may be with us... my luck with fish seems to be that they either a) die in the first week or b) live for 15 freakin years. We'll just have to see.

Still, the number one scaled creature in my heart is still and will always be Jake, my red beta who has seen it all! (I've had him for over 3 years now and he's lived in Harrisburg, DC, State College, and New Cumberland).

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They're cute, but how are they on walks?

    -Dave Oh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home